Remote Pilot Licence (RePL)

Contact Us For More Info
Search Training Locations:

Our MOS approved Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) allows you to fly remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) under Standard Operating Conditions and in circumstances that require specialist training. A RePL is a personal qualification, valid for life, and is a pre-requisite if you want to fly:

  • For a remotely piloted aircraft operator’s certificate (ReOC) holder.
  • A drone larger than 2 kg for commercial operations
  • Outside standard operating conditions, such as night flying, close proximity, EVLOS / BVLOS
  • Tethered Operations
  • Within 3nm of a controlled aerodrome, RA3 Area or certain No Fly Zones (ReOC and approvals required)

Don’t see a date or location that works for you? Suggest another course date

Looking to run a course on your premises? Enquire about Corporate training